Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Frugal Activities

We are using what we have to care for the family (there's five of us). My daughter needed her hair cut for her new job. She started yesterday. We did not have the funds from the sale of the house yet and I ended up cutting her hair in the bathroom. I cut an inch off the back and trimmed the rest of it. It looks pretty good.

It rained yesterday so the yard got watered.

I emailed the title company this morning to see how long it takes to disperse the funds from the sale of the house. I am waiting for a response back from them.

Breakfast this morning will be either scrambled eggs with frozen hash browns that I will put in the oven or egg sandwiches (we still have some left over hamburger rolls). I am pretty sure that the egg sandwiches will be requested.

I am waiting to hear form my old job when I will receive my paid time off cash out (277 hours) and my 133 hours of sick time at my base rate of pay (32.78) since I need this money to add to the funds from the house to pay bills and have the rest in savings for the down payment on a new to us home.

I have to contact the folks representing my 403B to see if I can get this rolled over into an IRA.

Dinner tonight is about 7 potatoes cut into chunks, the last four carrots, half an onion, some garlic powder, basil, and pepper were out into the crock pot with a one pound package of beef tips. The beef tips were in the grocery package from my mother in law. I added the last can of mushroom soup to the crock pot.

We are running out of things and the freezer remains full. The fridge is half full. The cabinets are getting empty. The bills are caught up until the end of August. I should get my PTO cash out on August 31st since my last two day paycheck was on August 17th.




No comments:

Post a Comment