Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Monday & Tuesday happenings

I was determined not to go anywhere yesterday. I eventually did go to the park with my husband and my one daughter. My other daughter and son did not want to go so they stayed home. Our property manager delivered the dryer on Sunday and we did use it for three loads of laundry yesterday. I didn't do much yesterday as I wanted to get some rest.

I folded two loads of laundry from the other day (my husband had taken it to the laundry mat before the dryer arrived) and folded the three from yesterday.

Breakfast yesterday: cereal (cheerios and milk)
Lunch yesterday: Left overs (choices of grilled chicken, pork with mushroom sauce, salad, potato salad, corn casserole, and/or baked potatoes)
Dinner yesterday: Left overs continued as lunch offerings.

As you know food is expensive and we are not thrilled to throw food away. This is what we have left from our weekend meals:

three baked potatoes
some mushroom sauce
two grilled chicken tenderloin
a small amount of pork

We will finish this off today for lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment