Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tuesday triumphs

The house is finally closed and sold. I was told that funds will be allowed to be dispersed as soon as possible. We have some bills to get caught up on, rent to pay for September (I all ready paid 875 and owe 650 for September first for a total of 1500) and would like to pay October's rent since I will not have a pay check until the first week of October.

I would like to put 90 percent of the money in the bank for a down payment for a new to us home. I am going to have to work on saving as much as I can to have a reasonable down payment and to ensure that this buying process goes a bit more smoothly then the selling/moving process.

My oldest daughter starts her new job this afternoon. Everyone was on their own for breakfast. I told everyone that there was a bi of cereal amd milk or eggs for breakfast. They all chose eggs.

Lunch is a hot meal today since my daughter has to work. I am cooking a box of elbow pasta and using a jar of spaghetti sauce for lunch. I have a package of 15 meatballs from the grocery package that my mother in law sent us and will be using them in the sauce. We have some left over corn and green beans in the fridge that need to be eaten, along with a small amount of tomato and cucumber slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment