Monday, August 21, 2017

Monday madness

The currier was here this morning to help us with signing paperwork. He left and faxed everything from his office. The buyers had their closing at 2 pm today.

So, DONE!!!

WRONG! I got a text message at 445 telling me to check my email because there was a revision of the first page of the document on the buyers end. I am supposed to sign it, scan, and email back to them. The email was times 4:48 today.

So my husband and I were able to down load the document and take it to his cousin's house. There son printed it out for us and we signed it. My husband's cousin was not home and, we unable to scan it to the title company. I emailed the realtor and told her and she stated that the title company needed it by morning.

SERIOUSLY!!!!

Anyway, the first page of the document is sitting on their desk at my husband's cousin's house with my email, the title company email, and a flash drive of mine. Closing is delayed until tomorrow.

My husband got upset with me. He asked me to call the realtor at 3 because he said he would feel better if everything was completed. I sent her numerous text messages (5 total with 5 of her responses) and spoke to her twice over the phone. He is pissed off at me about the title company and the number revision on the buyers end. I tried to tell him that I spoke to her twice and showed him the test messages. He ended up yelling me me for the ten minute ride back to our house. He accused me of renting the house (which he knew about and was OK with since we needed a place to live) with out his knowledge, he loves the rental home, and wants to make an offer on the rental home in the spring. He yelled at me about a couple of other things, like the budget, meals, our lifestyle, how I pay the bills, and when my starting day at work is. Some of these things, like closing on the house, and my start day at my new job are out of my control.

I tried to tell him that I am doing the best I can with what I have. We both agreed to move 1000 miles across the country. The kids agreed that as a family we could move. Everyone (all five of us) felt that it was in our best interest to take the job offer, relocate, start new lines, get away from the cold weather, and begin our future.

2 comments:

  1. None of my business but maybe your husband can take of everything since he knows better. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete