Monday, August 21, 2017

Monday

I washed the comforter from my oldest daughter's bed and hung it over the dining room table to dry. Breakfast/lunch was a choice of cereal (we have about a half a box of pumpkin spice cheerios left), ramen noodles, the last couple hot dogs on rolls, some left overs from last night, and the last bit of cake for dessert.

Tonight's dinner was burgers. I put them in the oven because I was not comfortable using the hot plate to cook them as I don't feel the hot plate gets "hot enough".

The ground beef was mixed with one egg, a couple handfuls of breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasonings and put shaped into patties for the oven. I made the only package of alfredo noodles that my girls requested. I cut up the last bit of cucumber that we had in the fridge, sliced the last tomato we had, and cut some onion slices for the burgers. I topped the finished burgers with sliced cheese. We only had four slices of cheese so I did not have cheese on mine.

I offered everyone plain hamburger buns or onion rolls for their burgers. I offered cucumber on the side was a veggie.

Monday is our trash pick up day. The city we live in offers curb side trash pick up. Our trash has been reduced since we also have curbside recycling on Thursday mornings. I am loving this service since when we lived in Virginia we had to take our own trash to the county landfill. We pay 8 dollars a month for this service.

No comments:

Post a Comment