Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Updates!!

Updates!!

I have a consult for oral surgery for my daughter at the end of the month. I hoping to get this done during my VACATION from work (Nov 4th-Nov 1'm waiting to see how much the wisdom teeth extraction will be. I'm 6th), since we are staying home. 

DONE 11/06/2013. 


My car is getting an oil change and tire rotation. This was done, paid for in cash!!

DONE in October 2013.

The cat has to see the vet. Cancelled until November. 

My oldest has to sign up for spring classes, and that comes with a new round of tuition payments. This was done, new tuition payments to start next week. Total cost for 9 credits, 1250 plus the book fees.
Currently paying 200 dollars every two weeks until it's paid in full.


I received some paperwork in the mail for our benefit enrollment for 2014 at my job. Our deductible is going from 1500 to 2500. I pay 167 every two weeks for insurance, and 4 dollars for dental coverage. My insurance is pro rated based on how much you make per hour. It's a tier based program. My costs biweekly will be going to 178 dollars, with dental insurance being 7 dollars for a family.  Still have to enroll, will call today for an appointment. 

DONE!!

The heat hasn't been on yet. I'm waiting until November. We have some chilly nights, but there's lots of blankets, sweaters, and WARM BODIES to snuggle with.It's chilly and we are working on NOT USING THE HEAT. 

We broke down and turned the heat on 66 degrees in the evenings and over night. 
I continue to over pay the Wells Fargo a account with 250-300 every two weeks. I'm hoping to continue to do this. It's nice to watch that statement coming in the mail and see the progress. 

I put 300 dollars in last pay period. 

I have a full emergency fund at 1,000. I have about 1,400 in my savings account extra for living expenses (goal 6 months of expenses).

No comments:

Post a Comment