Saturday, November 9, 2013

Dinner

  • hot dogs, homemade scratch mac and cheese (white sauce, with cheese added, pasta), peas.
  • Ham and and cheese quiche. (using sliced deli ham, provolone cheese).
  • BBQ pork chops, long grain rice, peas.
  • Home made waffles with syrup.
  • Home made pizza (cheese for the kids, tomato slices for us). I would make my own crust in the ABM, grate the cheese in my blender, and use canned tomatoes for topping. I have three jars of spaghetti sauce in the freezer with 1/4 cup in each. 
  • Dirty rice (using a small amount of ground beef or ground turkey), peas
  • Spaghetti and home made veggie spaghetti sauce, dinner rolls with the ABM. 
  • Scrambled eggs, hash browns
  • Two nights of left overs.

I made two home made pizzas for dinner, along with a few cans of chicken noodle or tomato soup, kids choice, along with hot cocoa. 

The pizza crust was in my ABM machine, the last of the flour, salt, sugar, yeast, oil, water and 90 minutes later, a beautiful dough ball formed. I opened a can of garlic tomatoes and chopped them up. I cut up a whole onion. I took the three jars of spaghetti sauce (1/4 full each) and scraped the last of the sauce out for the pizzas. I grated provolone cheese (about 1/4 lb total), added some garlic, onion powders, basil and parsley and topped the pizzas. 

We are using lurking items, and recycling bucket in the kitchen, and the two metal ones out on the deck show it's working. This keeps my budget intact. We had one slice of each pizza left, and two bowls of soup. All left overs were placed in the fridge. 

Thinking that tomorrow will be all left overs. There's quite a bit in the fridge that needs to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment