Thursday, November 14, 2013

Dinner

  • hot dogs, homemade scratch mac and cheese (white sauce, with cheese added, pasta), peas.
  • Ham and and cheese quiche. (using sliced deli ham, provolone cheese).
  • BBQ pork chops, long grain rice, peas.
  • Home made pizza (cheese for the kids, tomato slices for us). I would make my own crust in the ABM, grate the cheese in my blender, and use canned tomatoes for topping. I have three jars of spaghetti sauce in the freezer with 1/4 cup in each. 
  • Dirty rice (using a small amount of ground beef or ground turkey), peas
  • Scrambled eggs, hash browns



  • Spaghetti and sauce, meat balls with ground turkey, spices, egg, homemade breadcrumbs, veggies
  • Home made waffles with syrup.
  • Two nights of left overs.
  • crock pot chicken thighs, carrots, celery,onion, long grain rice
  • dirty rice (with chicken), broccoli.
  • left over chicken thighs, egg noodles, veggies 
  • Canned soup and sandwiches, veggies

Things are tight right now. My gas light is on, my husband's gas light is close to being on.
The cars now have full tanks of gas.

My daughter's new tuition payments start next week.
I made the first payment.

 She will need books.
She's buying her own books.

Dinner tonight is simple. Spaghetti with sauce, meatless, and steamed veggies. That's it. I am back to work tonight for one of four in a row shifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment