Monday, November 4, 2013

A bunch of left overs

Apparently when I made my menu plan, I did not incorporate enough left over meals into the planning.
I have a bunch of left over chicken, carrots/potato/onion and taco meat (which is in the freezer).

The chicken is in a bowl. There's about two cups of it. I will chop this up, add some BBQ sauce, and serve on buns (in the freezer), along with some home made french fries, and either peas or broccoli on Wednesday.

I have a HUGE 2nd quart bowl of chicken, potato/carrot/onion that will be put into use as soup tomorrow. I will pick what bones out and place everything on top of the stove. I will make soup out of this, and serve with some rice (as in chicken and rice soup), since I don't have any egg noodles. This will be dinner on Tuesday, any left over will be placed in the freezer. Any left over rice will be placed on the menu for Thursday's meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment