Thursday, November 21, 2013

Tuition ooops.

So, my daughter signed up for Spring semester classes, and dropped one of three. She has two classes now, and I am paying for her costs, since she doesn't qualify for financial aid. Her total costs for tuition for 9 credits was 1209.35. OK I get that. No big deal, the payments were to be broken up into four payments, automatic withdrawn from my checking account.

I made a 200 dollar payment at time of enrollment. There are four payments of 253.45 coming out of my account. First was today.

She dropped a class. Brings tuition down to 812.90. Remember that 200 dollar payment?? Beings the costs to 612.90. The tuition payment should have been adjusted to reflect the changes.

I called and emailed the business office this morning. I'm looking for an adjustment in the payment plan, and/or the balance to reflect my records. I'm waiting on a response back either by email or phone.

Keeping track of my expenditures and making sure records are correct is a MUST for my finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment