Saturday, August 3, 2013

Life Updates

 I have things that have not cleared my account yet, but after they do, I will have 40 dollars until my next pay day. My vehicle has an appointment on Tuesday for a tune up, oil change, and maintenance check with the dealership. I was told this would run about 50 dollars, as I bought the car there in 2008.

My son is going to have his 15th birthday. He is a special needs kid, with autism, and has a developmental age of about 8=9 years old. We are going to Chuck E Cheese on Saturday for his party. I reserved a time and it has a cost of about 90 dollars. I made the down payment online, and will take some cash out of my savings account to pay for this.

My daughter (15 year old) will not be attending the party. She is going to the beach with her friend for a week. She will need some spending money.

My oldest daughter (18 yr old) has issues with impulsive behavior. She gave her notice at McDonald's and told me that she wants to "focus on college" when she begins in August. Seriously.....I can understand that she wants to study hard, and get decent grades, but come on...

Updates:

My car got serviced with an oil change and a 45 thousand tune up mile check. Cost 126.00. Paid in cash.

Kevin has his birthday today. chuck E Cheese got cancelled, no responses to our invites. We had a friends only party last night at the playground in our development. Cupcakes and root beer, cost 22 dollars. We are going to have a family party today. He wants to go to the local pizza place for lunch, the museam, and see a movie. Cost about 60 dollars total. The two parties would have cost less than the Chuck E Cheese place.

My Mary went to the beach. I gave her 50 dollars in cash. Done. She will be home in a week.

My Sarah has one week left of her job. I have to order the second of four books online for her classes. Will do that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment