Thursday, August 29, 2013

8/29 meals...

My kids left for school, and they had scrambled eggs for breakfast. They are packing lunches, and took a sandwich, a granola bar, a fruit cup, and a bottled water. I'm hoping that they continue to pack, as I send in lunch money and it goes quickly.

Dinner tonight:

I took out our last package of chicken thighs and placed them in the crock pot. I added three stalks of celery (our last), and 6 chopped up carrots. I put sage, thyme, onion, garlic, poultry seasoning, and parsley into the crock pot and one bouillon cube. I added about 1 cup of water to make a stock. I will steam some corn (not all three kids like carrots), and make some jasmine rice.

We are running very low on pantry/freezer/fridge supplies. Most of what I have posted on the blog is almost gone. We may be looking at a grocery trip this afternoon. I am almost out of lunch supplies for the kids' school lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment