Thursday, August 22, 2013

Been working...

working the past three nights, and finally, I am off for three. I go back to work Sunday, but it's an over time shift, so it's not guaranteed.  I have to look back into my blog to see where the last posting was, and work to get caught up.

Blogging my experience has made me be accountable for my lifestyle.

Monday, I made a beef chuck roast, with carrots, celery, potatoes, onion soup mix. I was hoping for left overs, but my husband and kids finished what was hanging out after I went to work.

Tuesday, OMG I ordered Chinese food. ACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, my husband bought a frozen lasagna and heated that up. It was awesome.

While we did get some take out, we also washed laundry in cold, hung it up to dry, cleaned house, and tried to stay home. My daughter has a birthday party to go to, she had an unopened puzzle (300 pieces) and made a card to give her.

No comments:

Post a Comment