Tuesday, August 13, 2013

8/13 dinner

We are going to have pasta and sauce, with a small salad for dinner tonight. I am sure that we will use up some of those bags of opened frozen veggies too. The pasta I have is lb of rigatoni. I have a open bag of rotini but it's not enough to feed the five of us. It's less than a cup of pasta total. I have a half jar of Prego in the freezer that I took out to thaw. I will make a salad with some lettuce, grape tomato, a few slices of green pepper, some onion, and slices of cucumber. We have this lurking salad dressing that is almost finished that we can use up tonight I hope. We don't have enough bread at this time to make garlic bread.

Tonight's my last night of work for the week. I do tonight, then I'm off until Sunday. It's a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment