Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Today's meals

I worked from 8 until 430 in hospital orientation. This morning I put four large chicken breast in the crock pot with a boullion cube, some water, onion powder, garlic powder, and celery salt. I added 6 small potatoes and two large carrots. I cut up the potatoes and carrots. Everything went into the crock pot.

I took out frozen hot dogs for lunch for the family since my daughters were working, but my son and husband were home. They ate the hot dogs.

Dinner tonight was awesome. We have two large chicken breast left over. There's a few chunks of potato and carrot left. There is an awesome amount of chicken stock in the bottom of the crock pot. I put this in the fridge to let the fat go to the top and I will remove the fat and put the stock in the freezer. We had left over corn and Brussel sprouts from last night with our meal. My husband make a very small salad too.

Breakfast: This morning I had half a bowl of cereal and a cup of decaf tea with skim milk and two tsp of sugar.

I am not sure what we will be having tomorrow. I will serve the left over chicken from tonight. Just not sure what I am going to do with it yet. Work lunch consisted of left over taco stuff made into a salad. I added some pizza cheese to it since it is all we have.

My husband did a great job with dinner. He washed some laundry and cleaned house today.

2 comments:

  1. I love chicken breasts in the crockpot with carrots, potatoes, and onions...yum, I could just die.

    ReplyDelete