Monday, September 25, 2017

What's been happening?

Work has been busy learning the hospital and how they do things. We have an extensive orientation. I have a hospital orientation until October 7th. I will have a few weeks with a preceptor after this time and I will be on my "own" then.

My birth certificate came in the mail. I am waiting for my marriage certificate to come in the mail. When I get the marriage certificate I will get both cars registered.

We have limited food in the pantry, fridge, and freezer.

Wed: My husband made chili with ground turkey and black beans. It was amazing.
Thurs: We had pasta, broccoli, and chicken drumsticks.
Fri: we went out
Sat: we went out
Sun: We had pork ribs (ohama steak house package from August) baked in the oven with BBQ sauce, meatballs with from scratch beef gravy, mac and cheese, corn, and brussel sprouts. I was hoping for left overs for my work lunches, but there was not much left. We also had a small salad and corn bread.
Mon: My husband made tacos. We had a kit in the pantry. We used 80 percent lean ground beef. We had a prepackaged "rice kit".

I took out a family pack of chicken breast that I bought a while back from Aldi in the fridge. I will put the chicken in the crock pot in the morning with some carrots and potatoes. I have some chicken broth that I can add to the crock pot. I was going to add half a thin sliced onion to it also. Having dinner ready when I get home eases some stress in the evenings.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your family helps get dinner on the table and that is nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It really does help to ease some chaos.

      Delete