Tuesday, October 3, 2017

What's been happening?

I finally received my PTO from my old job! I did have it in my checking account on Thursday. I was so thankful. I paid November's rent, got my car registered, paid the bills, got groceries, and we went out for dinner. I still have half of the money in my checking and this has to be transferred to my savings.

My husband asked me to buy a new box spring and mattress. Ours is terrible and very old. I will have to look at prices this week.

Dinners have been very sporatic. I did 20 hours at work last week on orientation. I was given 29 modules to complete for critical care staff. I was told to complete these at home and I would be paid 37.5 hours to complete them before October 7th.

I start in the cardiovascular intensive care unit on October 10th with a night shift position. There's a 12 percent differential for 3 to 11, 12 percent diff for weekends, and 20 percent diff for 11 to 7 pm.
I also enrolled the five of us in our health benefits.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. So far things are working well.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. Me too. I used to to pay the bills, get November's rent paid, bought groceries, and registered my vehicle. We are blessed. I still have half of it left in my bank account.

      Delete