Wednesday, October 4, 2017

October 3rd meals

My kids had cereal for breakfast. Lunch consisted of some frozen ravioli that I had in the freezer from Aldi. I simmered them and added some jarred spaghetti sauce. There was nothing left over and there were also no complaints. 

Last night's dinner was a medium size pork tenderloin that I bought a couple of weeks ago from Aldi. I cut pork chops an inch thick and baked them in the oven with some salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder. We also had fried potatoes (4 medium size potatoes with 1/4 of an onion, and one clove of garlic), left over baked beans (finally they are gone), and I sliced a few roma tomatoes, half a cucumber, and two mini yellow peppers to have as a side dish. 

I was going to use the lettuce I bought from Aldi, but I think it sat too long and went bad. I will try and not make that mistake again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment