Friday, August 29, 2014

Dinner 8/28 and 8/29

Last night's dinner was turkey bacon cooked in the oven with french toast. I use dry milk combined with some water, eggs, cinnamon, and oil for the hot plate. We top our french toast with pancake sryup. I use the ends of the bread loaves that the kids don't like. But they do enjoy the ends of the bread for french toast. I can't explain it. I save the bread ends in the freezer until we have enough for french toast.

Dinner tonight: Left over pot roast, potatoes, and carrots diced pretty small. I made a gravy out of the drippings, some butter, flour, and beef stock from dollar tree that was sitting in the fridge. I warmed everything on top of the stove until well heated. OMG terrific!!!

The leftovers are coming with me to work tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment