Monday, August 4, 2014

Dinner tonight

I am working tonight since I was off last night for my kid's birthday. We are going to have penne pasta, spaghetti sauce, and meat balls.

The pasta and jar sauce are pretty basic. The meatballs will be made with our last pound of ground turkey from Aldi. I have some older KIX cereal that I will grind up in the blender and add onion, garlic powder, black pepper, parsley, and basil. I will add this to the ground turkey, along with a bit of Worcestershire sauce, Parmesan cheese, a touch of milk, two eggs and make meatballs. I scoop them out to a pan using a tablespoon measure. We usually get about 24 or so meatballs and will use about half of them.

I am going to steam some green beans to go with it.

My oldest and I are working tonight, so we will take the left overs with us for our lunch breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment