Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Taking care of things....

I've worked this weekend and made a list of stuff that needs to be taken care of. Most of this will cost a significant amount of money and requires me to work some overtime. I've picked up five shifts between August 1st and mid September to help pay for it.

I made the next payment on my husband's car....a HUGE source of tension between us.

I made an appointment for my kids and I to get our eyes checked and get new prescriptions for glasses. We go on August 20th. our insurance has a 20 dollar copay for the visit, and will pay 40 percent towards new glasses every two years. The glasses will cost a significant dollar.

I went school clothes shopping at J C Penny and spent about 147 dollars on clearance clothing for my daughter (senior this year!!!!), and my son (sophmore). They declined new sneakers.

My daughter needs to see a new doctor. She has an appointment we made for mid september. It was the closest available for a new patient. OK.

My car needs an oil change, and 60 t mile check up. My two dogs/cats need their flea medication this month (I'm a week behind for the meds).

I told my senior daughter that we were going to recycle school supplies this year. We have tons of pens, pencils, paper, and notebooks. I may only have to get away with buying folders to keep them organized.


No comments:

Post a Comment