Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Using things up continues...


Keeping with the theme of using things up, I have one lb bag of shredded mozzarella in the freezer, along with 1/4 bag of the same cheese from a while ago. The one bag is almost gone. I have 3 jars of spaghetti sauce almost used up. There's about 1/4 left in each one. Two are garlic marinara, and the other was a repurposed jar that had my garden veggie with italian sausage spaghetti sauce (homemade). We have a frozen bag of peppers and onions half used. (bought from dollar tree a while ago). We have two onions that need to be used, they are looking pitiful. I have a small can of mushrooms in the pantry that need to be used.

I'm thinking a nice big cheese pizza for the three kids. I'm also thinking a veggie pizza for DH and I. I usually add some parsley, onion, garlic powder, and basil to the topping of the pizzas regardless. I am posting the link to a recipe I use all the time for pizza crust. It's totally awesome I think. My kids and DH love it.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Garlic-and-Parmesan-Dinner-Rolls/Detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=garlic%20parmesean%20rolls&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page&soid=sr_results_p1i2

We will make a large salad to go with our meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment