Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What's for dinner?

10/07 We went out for dinner at Golden Corral. Total cost 72 dollars for a family of five. OUCH!!

10/08 We are having tacos. I took out a pound of ground turkey to thaw. We have taco shells in the pantry, lettuce and tomato that needs to be used up, and some cheese that I can put into the blender to shred. I have to pick up some taco seasoning, and a small jar of salsa. That's dinner folks.

My daughter went to home coming. I paid a small fortune for her dress. She told me that she wasn't impressed with the dance, and that she may not go to any future ones. I wish she would have told me this before buying a dress that she will only wear once.

I'm off work until Friday evening. I have a meeting today for some patient equipment, but the rest of the week is MINE!! I'm tired, worn out, and wished sometimes I didn't have to work so hard. My town house is small, and with the five of us, it requires constant picking up of stuff. I wish that the kids would help out more, and not when my head starts to spin like the exorcist. Then I get boat loads of help and people are more considerate.

I'm drinking some hot chocolate. It was WARM all weekend, and now it's a blissful 60 degrees today as a high.

No comments:

Post a Comment