Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Dinner 10/09

I bought a small package of boneless pork chops a while back. The total cost was 1.67 and had a mark down sticker on them. It's less than a pound of pork in the package. I also had two pork chops left in the freezer from a previous meal (must of had more then five in the package when they were cooked). I'm going to bread these and bake them in the oven.

I'm going to make homemade breadcrumbs in the blender. I have some frozen bread ends that are going to be used, along with some garlic, pepper, onion, parsley, a little Parmesan, and it will turn into goodness!! Unfortunately, I used the last of the basil last night for meatballs.

I also have some broccoli that we are going to steam, and the kids asked for mashed potatoes. That's dinner folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment