Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October challenges

Life events

The cat that is diabetic is not doing well. He continues to lose weight. The vet stopped his insulin and we are managing on diet only. His food cost 50 dollars every two weeks. 

May car is due for it's 51,000 mile check up in a month or so. We have 49 thousand miles now. So we have a little bit of time. We have made the appointment for mid October. 

Our other cat, Pepper needs to get his immunizations in this month. It's scheduled for mid October. 


My middle daughter and son are planning on going to the homecoming dance, foot ball, and bon fire. I am paying for their tickets tomorrow for the dance, and game. The bon fire is free. 

My two girls have two cavities each that need to be filled. They are scheduled for mid October. My oldest has a consult with the oral surgeon for end of the month. 

I am planning on some overtime during the month. I scheduled two shifts for this month extra. Even having one shift every two weeks really helps with the budgeting. 

Emergency Fund: 1,000.00 Goal!!!
3-6 Month Living Expenses 1,415.00 (Goal 5,000)

Wells Fargo  (A) 25,000 YIKES! My new balance is 24,300.00. I make my regular 90 dollar minimum (interest only). I would like to get them the total snowball payment of 527 this month. 

Student Loan 15,000 total another yikes!!!! 167 a month...will keep this amount until Wells Fargo A is paid off. (when the above is paid off, then I will put 572.11 a month and the normal 167 towards this loan). New balance is 14,430.84.

Mortgage was 90,000  total....633.21 a month. The new balance is 72,275.45.

My goals are to have at least another 585 to the living expenses by the end of 2013. 
I would like to see Wells Fargo A hit the 23,000 mark by the end of 2013.

Other than the posted credit, I only have the regular house stuff, like electric, cable, phones, car insurance, internet, etc etc. I worked hard last year and earlier this year to get my smaller "debt" paid off, like some medical bills, JCP card, car payment, and my husband's credit card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment