Friday, October 25, 2013

10/25 dinner

We are going to have tacos. I have shells in the pantry, 2 lb of ground beef (my kids wouldn't have enough with only one lb of meat...big carnivores) thawing, some lettuce, tomato, onion, and cheese (I bought some yesterday, will use the blender to grate this), and taco sauce.

The lettuce and tomato will be chopped, diced, along with the onion. The cheese will be grated in the blender. The ground beef has been delegated to my husband to cook, with taco seasoning. The girls will place the taco shells in the oven to warm up.

Since I have to work tonight straight through until Tuesday morning, they are responsible for making sure dinner is ready at 4 pm. I'm hoping that they can work together to make this happen. It's reasonable, it's just dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment