Sunday, April 7, 2013

Grocery shopping for April


Three bottles of Suave shampoo 99, 99, 1.99
one bottle conditioner .99
decongestant 4.59 (I had a coupon for 1.00 off)
sinus medication 3.59 (I had a coupon for 1.00 off)
one 5 lb bag of cat food (free with reward bucks)
Crest Fluoride Rinse 3.79 with a 1.00 coupon
three bottles of dawn dish soap (.99 each, with 1.20 off coupon)
two head and shoulders shampoo (I had a 2.00 off coupon, was 5.00 each)

I spent 25.50 at CVS. I had coupons, and some extra rewards to spend. The prices listed are before coupons.
I went to Sharp Shopper and bought a ton of groceries.

Boneless Skinless chicken thighs
two packages of apple italian sausage
one box of cereal
four colored peppers
four tomato
one head lettuce
5 lb bananas
3 lb apples
one lb pasta
18 lb bag of dog food
8 lb bag of cat food
gallon of milk
deli meat ends
lb real butter
loaf of  junk bread
bologna
yogurt
chicken noodle soup
10 lb potatoes
olive oil
hot chocolate
sugar

there's so much stuff I don't remember and I threw away my receipt. I spent a total of 105. 31.



No comments:

Post a Comment