Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dinner 4/17

I bought a SMALL piece of beef roast (think like 0.7 lb for 2.00) and placed it in the freezer a while ago. Well, I took it out of the freezer and put it in the crock pot with 6 very large carrots, ten potatoes, a sliced onion, and two cloves of garlic. I added some basil, and about two teaspoons of packaged soy sauce (think take out packets). I found a package of mushroom gravy in the pantry and put that also in the crock pot.

My husband asked for more homemade applesauce to go with dinner. I will make that and finish off the last 6 apples we have lurking. We still have 1/4 pan of banana chocolate muffin/bread to have for tonight.

The BBQ pork from yesterday's meal was fabulous!! There's about one cup left. I will hand this out tonight for those who would rather have that instead of beef chuck roast.

I may make a small salad to go with this. I never did make it yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment