Friday, December 14, 2012

Shopping

At the end of last month, I had 46 dollars left of my 300.00 limit and put that towards my December shopping. Bringing my limit to 340.00. Looking back over my amount from the last time I shopped, I spent 222.24 and had 120 dollars left.

I went yesterday to Sharp Shopper. I bought the following:

2 gallons of milk
one bag of frozen french fries (for when I'm working and my husband needs a quick snack for the kids)
3 lb apples
3 lb bananas
18 ct pads
16 lb dog food
blueberry pancake sryup
pancake mix
one nine lb ham
3 boxes of cereal
5 lb sugar
powered sugar
honey
popcorn
3 eight ox bags of organic chips
nutella generic
marshmallow creme
5 lb rice
generic crackers townhouse
lance snack crackers
4 boxes hot chocolate
12 ct ramen noodles for kids
salt
pineapple
4 cans bean soup
3 bags marshmallows
3 lb elbow pasta
clementines
70 water bottles
36 ct eggs
ketchup
spinach
two whole chickens
bagels
english muffins
jello
pepperoni
lettuce
tortilla shells
white bread
10 lb potatoes
3 lb onions
fish sticks
 frozen pizza
sliced cheese

I spent 110.oo out of my total budget left for December. I have ten dollars left for the month. Hoping that I can stay out of the stores and only buy milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment