Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Containers in fridge, and frozen veggies


Containers gone:

one with a small amount of meatballs
one with turkey and stock

Frozen veggies gone:
mix veggies

I have eight containers left in the fridge to "transform" into some kind of family meal. I have green beans, and a small amount of brussel sprouts left to finish from lurking in the freezer for quite some time.

The containers have chicken stock in them, some left over taco meat, Italian sausage with peppers and onion, one has some meatballs in sauce....unsure of the others at this point.

I am trying to make due with what we have. I found some pancakes that I made last week and froze the left overs.

We could always have a pick and choose night.....put everything out on the breakfast bar and have a small "snack kind of" dinner. We could just do a small bit of everything and I could add some veggies to the offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment