Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dinner 12/20/12

Our meal tonight consisted of some angel hair pasta with sauteed veggies and sausage. We had angel hair pasta from the pantry that was opened. I cooked some of this about 3/4 pound in some boiling water. I heated up some olive oil with basil, three cloves of garlic, and a sliced onion that was lurking in the fridge. I had various sweet peppers from two months ago that were frozen. I sliced and chopped these small and put them into the olive oil. I added the lurking can of mushrooms (after draining and chopping them small) into the pan. I let this saute for a while. I browned and cooked on the stove top some italitan turkey sausage and added this to the veggie mixture. After that, I opened a can of diced tomatoes, drained some of the juice and added this. I let it all simmer until heated through and served this over some pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment