Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December expenses Updated


Besides the holidays that are looming, I have a few extra expenses that I'm looking at.

car taxes
daughters class ring
daughters graduation package
inspection for one car
and maybe two tires (depending if the vehicle passes inspection without them)

The only way to manage to get these things done, is to watch my finances very carefully. My husband does not work and has limited income (he sells things), and I can't count on any of that income to be steady. So, the best thing I can do is watch all income that comes into the house (mine is steady), and keep our expenses as low as possible.

An update...the car taxes have been paid in full. they will not be due again until June 2013. The class ring and graduation package, I just paid 25 dollars each on them last Thursday. I still owe about 200 dollars on each. My car has not been inspected yet, hoping to get this done next Thursday when I get paid.

2 comments: