Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Our plan so far this month...

Dinner:
5/30 my DD bought KFC.
6/1 we had scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, and English muffins.
6/2 we had tacos with ground turkey, lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese
6/3 english muffin pizzas for kids, garlic parmesan crust pizza for adults (from scratch with veggie topping)
6/4 spinach ravioli with spag sauce for kids, crushed tomato, onion, garlic for adults, and salad for five.
6/5 red/black beans and rice, salad, grapes, sliced kielbasa
6/6 chicken fajita kit, with lettuce, tomato, sour cream, cheese
6/7 left over fajitas
6/8 scrambled eggs, turkey bacon
6/9 steamed hot dogs, homemade french fries
6/10 whole chicken, with onions, celery, carrots, long grain rice, mixed veggies
6/11 bbq chicken sandwiches on onion rolls, salad with ranch or thousand island dressing. 

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm! Everything sounds good!
    Do you make your own spinach ravioli or do you buy a certain brand? I don't think I've ever seen them in stores- but then again I don't think I've ever thought to look for them. Now I think I'm gonna keep my eyes open to see if I can spot any at the grocery store. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found them in the frozen section of Aldi.

      Delete