Thursday, June 19, 2014

6/19 plan

We have senior pictures this morning at 9:30 for my daughter. The sitting cost 40 dollars and I guess goes towards producing the pictures and distribution. So, my dd and I will go to get her pictures done. She's not much of a "girly girl" so I'm hoping she will want the yearbook standing picture.

I have to stop at the vet on the way home and pick up some flea medication for my two hound dogs. They are scratching terrible and it is driving ME nuts to watch them do it. So, we will get the medication and pick up some cat meds for Pepper. I am not sure of the costs.

Dinner tonight will be black beans and rice (box mix), soft tacos (mix), and an apple crisp.

The black beans and rice are a mix. The taco kit comes with seasoning, soft shells, and salsa. I took out a lb of ground beef 85% I bought at Aldi a while ago. We have some lurking sour cream in the fridge, a few tomatoes I can chop up, some lettuce, a small jar of lurking salsa, and block cheese (colby) that we can grate for toppings.

Apple crisp- I bought some fruit last week. It needs to go. I have two red and two green apples. I also have some organic cinnamon plum oatmeal with flax that needs to go. I'm going to peel and dice the apples, add some real butter, and the organic oatmeal. I may add more cinnamon if it looks like it needs it, and bake in the oven at 350 until it's done.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect meal! I also use up oatmeal in crisps this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps to use things up when the funding is tight.

      Delete