Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Dinner 6/3

Tonight we are having an easy meal for the five of us. The kids are going to have English Muffin Pizzas. They are pretty basic and the kids will like making their own pizzas. My husband and I are going to have a thin garlic/parmesan crusted pizza.

I am using my bread machine. I used the last two cups of flour I had in the pantry (using lurking items keeps my budget under control), some water, yeast, sugar, salt, basil, parsley, olive oil, a small amount of parmesan cheese and fresh garlic. I let the bread machine do all the work.

We have a package of mozzarella cheese in the fridge, and a can of crushed tomato. The kids will top their english muffins first and we will bake them. The kids are very easy.

My husband and I will use the leftover chopped tomato from last night's taco meal to top our pizza (again, keeps the budget intact, and all leftovers get eaten). I am going to add a lurking onion that looks pitiful. It will be sliced thin and topped on the pizza. I was thinking that we would add a third clove of garlic. I have a small can of sliced mushrooms that I am going to put on our pizza too. prior to all the veggies, I will put some of the crushed tomato on the crust, add the veggies and top with some mozzarella cheese.

It will bake in the oven until it's finished!! It's also meatless!! Saves me some more in the budget. We will have some grapes on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment