Saturday, October 6, 2012

Updates

I am working a long stretch of four nights in a row, 12 hour shifts. Being home from night two out of four has tired me, and I haven't been posting. I can tell you that I got paid on Thursday, paid my bills, and went to the grocery store. I spent 113.23 at Sharp Shopper. This is a two week grocery shopping, consisting of pet food, health and beauty items, produce, pantry items, freezer food, meat, and dairy products.

I bought 4 lb dog and cat food, three gallons of milk, two bottles of shampoo, 8 rolls of toilet paper, some apricot scrub (my kids use this for washing their faces), 3 lbs bananas, 1 lb grapes, 3 gallons of milk, tomatoes, lettuce, 10 pounds of potatoes, pint of strawberries  24 ct corn dogs (kids love them), 2 small pork roasts, 8 lb chicken thighs, crackers, 2 lb sandwich cookies (vanilla), turkey lunch meat (lb), peanut butter, grape jelly, 24 pk coke, 3 boxes of cereal, farina, 2 lb pasta, 2 cans ravioli, 70 bottles water, one package generic Oreo, canned tomatoes, and two packages of 8 yogurts.

Oct 1st- no spending
Oct 2nd- no spending
Oct 3rd- 113.23
October 4th- no spending
October 5th- no spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment