Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October goals

Well, I mentioned a while back that I needed to get Pepper to the vet. He's our 4 month old kitten that we were given from a friend in August. She had gotten his first set of shots, I just got him to the vet this week, for his second set of shots, and a date of November 8th to get him fixed. his costs for the shots and check up????? 178 dollars!!!!!

I also mentioned that my car needed an oil change, new tires, and a rotation. Well, that got done, and it cost 27 dollars for the oil change (I am not mechanically inclined, neither is my husband), and I got two new tires placed for a cost of 230 dollars...

My student loan payments came. I have to pay 167.00 a month for ten years. YIKES!! I'm hoping to have this paid off in five years.

I have been paying extra mortgage payments (633.00 plus 200.00) since February of 2012. I made at least two payments a month. Well, Wells Fargo doesn't let a person be more than one month ahead on their mortgage (I didn't know this). They applied all my extra payments plus more towards interest off the end of my loan. I cut two years off my mortgage!! I paid November's mortgage this week, and will work on getting December's together, I would like to make two payments a month.

Homecoming dances for the girls.....strapless bras, shoes, dresses, dye for their hair.....about a total of 150 dollars.....

I'm finally done with October goals. I don't have anything set for November, other than getting my finances in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment