Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Take out packets

My 18 year old is famous for getting take out when she gets paid. As a result, I have tons, and I mean tons, of take out condiment packets. I went through the fridge and found 4 jelly, one sweet BBQ, 9 packets of "arby sauce", 10 packets of soy sauce, 4 packets of "butter spread", and holy cow, 40 packets of ketchup....

The ketchup will be put into our lurking ketchup bottle, hoping to fill it up at least half way or more. It's almost empty and we have no spare bottle. The jelly packets can be used for toast and sandwiches. the BBQ will end up as a dipping sauce for one of the kids tonight. I am not sure what to do with the soy sauce. I could put it into a "fried rice" type of dinner, or use it in a beef or pork recipe. The butter spread will be used for cooking eggs. We have 1/2 lb of real butter left, and a pound of margarine sticks in the freezer, so this will come in handy. 

What do I do with the "arby sauce"??

No comments:

Post a Comment