Sunday, July 28, 2013

Life

So, I'm on my fourth night at work in a few hours. I got up, had a cup of tea, and working on balancing my check book. I have things that have not cleared my account yet, but after they do, I will have 40 dollars until my next pay day. My vehicle has an appointment on Tuesday for a tune up, oil change, and maintenance check with the dealership. I was told this would run about 50 dollars, as I bought the car there in 2008.

When I'm working, I am usually running on less than 8 hours of sleep a day. When I'm at home, I usually get around 10 maybe 12 hours. I am one that needs to keep a regular schedule for sleeping, and if I get less than my body/mind needs, then I get terrible mood swings. Well, needless to say, I'm moody and glad that after tonight, I'm off until Wednesday.

My son is going to have his 15th birthday. He is a special needs kid, with autism, and has a developmental age of about 8=9 years old. We are going to Chuck E Cheese on Saturday for his party. I reserved a time and it has a cost of about 90 dollars. I made the down payment online, and will take some cash out of my savings account to pay for this.

My daughter (15 year old) will not be attending the party. She is going to the beach with her friend for a week. She will need some spending money.

My oldest daughter (18 yr old) has issues with impulsive behavior. She gave her notice at McDonald's and told me that she wants to "focus on college" when she begins in August. Seriously.....I can understand that she wants to study hard, and get decent grades, but come on...

Thank goodness that I am off after tonight for a few days. My mood gets terrible when I am sleep deprived. Dinners take a step back, and we tend to eat "just what ever" is hanging around.

No comments:

Post a Comment