Tuesday, July 30, 2013

7/30 dinner

I took out our last 3 lbs of ground beef. It's on one big lump and needs to be defrosted. I'm going to use some spaghetti sauce that is in the fridge, and some pasta to make spaghetti and meatballs.

The meat balls are going to use some of the ground beef, oatmeal (I need to get some nutrition into the kids), eggs, spices, and I think shredded carrot (again, it's the nutrition that is key). I will scoop them out with a small ice cream scooper (think petite), and use what left over mixture to bake a meat loaf for tomorrow's meal.

I have left over English muffins, and some lurking bread that can be used to make garlic parmesean bread (thinking those take out packets of "creamy butter spread), a small salad, and some frozen green beans will round this meal out. The kids will be pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment