Monday, December 11, 2017

House closed on Friday

Our new home closed on Friday. I worked a lot of overtime last week. We have been moving since Friday evening. Most of the furniture that would fit into my husband's truck is at the new house. The kids bedrooms are at the new house. Most of the dining room is at the new house. We still have about 1/4 of the house to get packed up and moved.

There are boxes everywhere at the new house. I have been packing up the old rental and moving stuff in my car while my husband and the adult kids have been packing and moving stuff in his truck.

It has been very busy. We would like to be fully moved in (not unpacked) by Wednesday evening. I would like to get the carpets professionally cleaned at the rental and spot clean the areas that are in need. I would like to be done with the rental and have the walk through with the property manager on Sunday.

We have to get the utilities in our name at the new house by Wednesday. I will plan on doing this hopefully today or tomorrow. I can't turn off the utilities at the rental until after the walk through is complete per my lease requirements.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, enjoy your new home. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete