Friday, December 29, 2017

Dinner tonight

Image may contain: food

I am learning how to add pictures to my blog. I made a from scratch pizza for the troops for dinner tonight. I have a great recipe from all recipies.com for an amazing garlic Parmesan crust that can be made in the bread machine.

I had half a bag of mozzarella in the fridge that needed to be used. I opened a small can of no salt tomato sauce and added some garlic, onion, and Italian seasoning to it. I took out a storage bag of ham that was in the freezer from our Thanksgiving dinner. I cut up a small portion of the ham into tiny pieces and added it to the pizza. I added fresh garlic to the pizza.

It turned out amazing and we cut thin slices for the five of us and we were able to have two slices each. The kids ended up having some canned soup with their pizza. It helps to keep the budget intact not ordering out and cost effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment