Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What's happening today.

Well, I took the kids to the dentist, all three of them. We all had x rays, and cleanings. I had to get my teeth scraped (which I can barely tolerate). My son has NO cavities, my girls have two each, and I have two.

My insurance pays for x rays 100 percent every three years. I get two cleanings a year at 100 percent.

The cost for the cavities needs to be worked into my budget.
I have a cat that needs to go to the vet for a second round of leukemia vaccinations.
My car needs an oil change and tire rotation.

We have limited meat in the freezer.

Things to be thankful for:

I have a job that I love.
I have the ability to provide for my family.
Our home is warm.
We are loved and secure.
We LIKE to eat left overs.
None of my bills are late.
We are a healthy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment