Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Monthly Obligations





monthly finances and obligations

I have a few health care obligations that have statements coming in. My daughter fell down the stairs a month ago. She went to the ER and had a CT of her head to make sure that she didn't suffer any ill effects. Those bills are coming in. My deductible was met with this visit, I'm waiting to see what the bills amount to. I will be paying these off very quick, as they put a dent in my planning process. The cat needs a vaccination tomorrow. My car is getting an oil change and rotation for tires tomorrow.

Updates:

The radiologist bill came in for my daughter's CT scan, It was 83 dollars after insurance. I paid this off in full.

Family Therapy 100.00, paid 50 today

Vet bill we cancelled this appointment. We will reschedule.

Oil change/tire rotation we cancelled this appointment, will be rescheduled.

ER bill. This came today in the mail. Total cost 1681.00 before insurance. My costs are 699.69. I called work (since I am an employee) and received a 10 percent discount. This lowers my payment to 569.24....I am sending in a payment of 100.00 dollars today.

MD bill We have not received this bill in the mail yet.

Dentist bill total about 700-750 dollars total.

Our HOA dues are available, I paid these off last week...total 210 for a year.

KIA 277.11 a month PAID IN FULL as of January 2013.

JCPenny 202.00 total.l....100 a month. PAID IN FULL AND NOW CLOSED as of February 2013!!

Target 2638.98..150 a month (when JCP is paid, all is rolled into this account 377.11 plus the 150). We have about 6 or 7 payments to get this paid off in full. This starts in February with this weeks pay check. (We missed this bill last month UGGGGG, waiting for the March statement to come). March's statement came, making a payment today of 500.00

Wells Fargo  (A) 25,000 YIKES! 90 a month, when Target is finished, everything will snowball into this account. It works out to 40 payments total! This will be paid off sometime in the future. I don't have a timeline yet for this obligation.

Student Loan 15,000 total another yikes! I pay 167.00 a month for my education. This is considered good debt as far as the government is concerned. This payment will continue until Wells Fargo A is paid off in full. When Wells Fargo A is paid off, then all the money will snow ball into this account until it is paid in full. I don't have a timeline for this obligation yet. I paid April 2013 amount today.

Mortgage 72,000 (was 90,000)  total....633.21 a month. I do pay my mortgage every month on time. I usually will add 100 dollars a month to the principle in addition to the regular payment. I have no time line when this will be paid in full.

Emergency Fund: 1000.00

I would like to place 200 dollars in my emergency fund today.

2 comments: