Friday, March 8, 2013

Those left overs



I always freeze the left over dinner items. I took everything that were in containers to place in the fridge to thaw, so we can incorporate them into meals for the five of us.




mozzarella cheese

pureed strawberries


taco meat with beans
brown rice  The kids ate the taco meat and brown rice as a snack!!



pork and sauerkraut I opened this and it is questionable, doesn't smell right. No chances here, I threw it out.

chicken stock

chicken stock
chicken stock
chicken stock

All the chicken stock went into the crock pot this morning. I chopped up some celery, and two large carrots to place in the crock pot. Later this afternoon, I will only have to boil some egg noodles.

All we have left is the cheese, and strawberries. I'm sure the berries will go, I'm going to make Belgain waffles for the kids for dinner tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment