Thursday, March 7, 2013

Got paid

I got paid this morning. I sent out to monthly bills I had. One was for my kid's therapy, and the other was my student loan payment. I wrote out checks for all three kids to get their hot lunch at school. I got the cost from the dentist for the work that is needed on our teeth.

Mine 163.20
Sarah 109.00
Mary 421.60 (she is getting nitrous oxide, insurance doesn't pay)


Wow. I have some extra money in my bank account. I've been paying ahead on some of my bills, when I have extra cash available. I was thinking of getting a savings account with some of the extra. Maybe I should keep it available for the dentist instead. I'm worried that something else may happen to the money (like I would spend it). Sometimes, I have a hard time with self control.

No comments:

Post a Comment