Sunday, September 14, 2014

What's been cooking...

Thursday, my DD put some chicken thighs in the crock pot with peas. It was soo good. She did a great job. I told her after everything cooked that I wanted the skin and all bones put in a bowl covered in the fridge.

Friday, my husband made a pot roast with potatoes. It was pretty good. He didn't add any extra veggies, but I didn't have to cook, so I am OK with that. We have two small single servings containers left with leftovers. One of them is going to work with me Sunday evening.

Saturday I clocked out of work, went home, went to bed, and woke up feeling exhausted. I paid for take out pizza.

I am working tonight. We have some pasta still that has been opened. My husband is going to make pasta and sauce. We have some jar sauce in the pantry. I asked him to make a small salad to go with this. We have some onion, lettuce, tomato, and a small amount of cucumber left. I'm hoping he will steam some of the frozen veggies we have in the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment