Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dinner 9/10

My kids and DH finished all of the dinner I made last night. I couldn't believe it. I didn't even have left over stock for the freezer. They ate everything. THUD!!

I have some produce that needs to be used, so we are going to have a salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, some cheese) with various salad dressings, and black beans with rice. I'm going to steam the back beans and rice. It's a bulk thing I bought from Sharp Shoppe in their dry goods department.

I am working tonight, Thursday, and Friday. I'm hoping that some of the stress has died down some. I told my DH that I would not pick up any OT for the month of October. He's going to have to work with me while we pair down and continue to keep expenses in check.

No comments:

Post a Comment