Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pantry Challenge

I have to say that I have not been to the store for a week. It's nice to be able to use what I have in our home for meals.

I have a huge new cell phone bill (switched providers), the three cats and dog go to the vet in two weeks for their annual check up and vaccinations. I did get my car inspected (free), and registeration is due on both vehicles by the end of the month.

My daughters graduation bill needs to be paid in full by April. I owe 151 and some odd change. I was paying 25 every two weeks, but I will have to increase the payments next week when I get paid.

My other daughter's ring I owe about 140 on. I can continue to make 25 dollar payments every two weeks (I spoke to the business manager, a friend of mine, to makes sure that this was ok).

I bought some powdered milk in December. I use it now for cooking, baking, and my tea. It keeps the skim milk available for the kids. This way, I can stretch our budget to make sure that they always have some milk available.

The only way I can keep my budget intact is to watch what is coming in, and watch what is going out. My car payment is a final and last payment this month. It will officially be mine in full. This money in February will be rolled over into my JCP account (which has about 300 dollars left to pay).

No comments:

Post a Comment