Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Laundry


Did you know that you can still hang laundry when it's chilly outside??? I know this sounds foolish, but I have a drying rack in my hall way with about 200 clothes pins. When our wash in done (wash and rinse on cold), I hang out laundry up on the drying rack, and it takes about two days for things to dry completely.

If you choose to hang things outside (I do when the sun is shining, but cool), then it will take longer to dry, but it still does the job!!

When things are tight for families, then nothing is sacred....it's better to have dry clothes, and to have to wear dirty clothes and wonder when the finances will be around to be able to use the dryer, or go to the laundry mat.

We do have a dryer, but choose not to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment